Do you have something interesting that you’d like to share? Submit your content idea to Team OnlineCalculator.Guide. At this time we don’t accept guest posts. However we could link to your content from OnlineCalculator.Guide blog with a small fee at $50 to $100 per link. Scroll down a little and get through the guidelines to write, content type that we accept, and complete submission procedure.
We only accept posts on the topics as mentioned below:
We do not accept any writings regarding gambling, trading, or adults.
Below are the guidelines for SEO optimized structure:
Important Elements Of A Blog:
The important elements that every blog must have are as under:
Understanding Our Blog Structure
Title of the Blog (H1 Tag)
GUIDELINES FOR WRITING TITLE
Note: You can keep the SEO Title same as the H1 Tag.
Body of the Blog (Structure of Our Blogs)
GUIDELINES FOR WRITING BODY OF THE BLOG
Content Under H2 Tag:
1. Few sentences about the topic you are writing – could be an extension of the introduction
2. Can use a relevant table, like Overview of the Exam
H3 Tags: All subheadings that come after H2 should be H3
1. Can have multiple H3 Tags
2. Good to have focus keyword in some H3 Tags if not all
3. Keep secondary keywords
4. Give relevant information under each H3 Tag
5. Each H3 should convey one point
6. Can include tables if necessary
7. Tables shouldn’t be more than three columns
8. No sentences should be used in the tables
9. If there are too many H3s (or if the word count of the entire post is very high), give a second and if required, third CTA after suitable interval
10. Interlink wherever possible, do not overdo it
11. Avoid over-optimization and artificial stuffing of keywords
12. Use images or infographics to better illustrate the concept under study
13. Use bullets to highlight various tricks to resolve particular problems
14. We accept word count in the range 500-1500/Article
1. Must have the focus keyword and secondary keyword
It is basically the post snippet that shows up in Google search results, just below the blue clickable link (title of the post).
GUIDELINES FOR WRITING META DESCRIPTION
1. Explain the post title, tell what the post is about and how it can help in brief
You can send us your writing piece via an email (email@example.com). It can either be a Doc File or a Word File.
After you submit or send your content to us, it is screened through the following procedure: